excellence in production
Formed in 1990, SFL are a leading audio visual production supplier both in the UK and internationally.
SFL’s business ethos places huge value on relationship, with a strong focus on delivering long term added value to all of our customers. With our proven history you can have complete confidence in the level of continued support going into the future.
Our most valuable asset is our people, and the relationships they foster with you as our customer. We believe it is our responsibility to form productive relationships and to develop the people we meet along the way.
The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.
Built on a Sound Foundation
- To become the first choice for customers buying technical production services and products in the event and entertainment industry.
- To model unilateral business ethics and a responsibility to our community, customers, suppliers and employees.
- To run a safe company, looking after the interests of both our employees and customers.
- To allow our directors and employees an environment that allows artistic expression and derived satisfaction within the realm of event production and design.
- To increase profit and productivity for the mutual benefit of customers, employees and shareholders.
- To be a good place to work.
Charities we support
SFL believe in giving to worthy causes both within our local community and the wider world, through direct financial support, the loan of equipment or special discounts. Here are just a few of the Charities we support.